October… The month of Pumpkins, Halloween and Candy. It also means darker mornings and longer nights. This isn’t very helpful when you’re already struggling with motivation after work to do anything. My evenings at the moment consist of me coming home at (if I’m lucky) 6.45pm then sitting down with more school work till I head to bed at 10.
I’m struggling at the moment, so this month I’m abandoning goals and focusing on me. I’ve had a gain weight wise and I’ve really got to give myself a kick up the arse. I’m going to focus on getting my life in order. On trying to get some motivation back and on getting my diet and exercise back in order… Maybe moving back to London wasn’t the best idea.
Things I want to do this month:
- Take a trip into central London and just walk
- Go on Holiday!
- Stay on track food wise (I might even get desperate even to post my Daily meals just to encourage me to stay on track, forewarning)
- Run on the weekends- I need to find out what happens next on the ZombieRun app
- Bike to work
- Buy a new lighter jacket (maybe leather)
- Buy boots- Gumboots (never Wellies), knee highs, Ankle, the list is endless
- Take a cooking class
- Sign up for a dance Class
- Meet friends for drinks! (or coffee)
(and that’s it for now)